Cool off on a hot day with these Frozen Desserts for Summer! With recipes for everything from ice cream cake to fruit popsicles, there’s something for everyone!
It was a long winter, but the weather is finally heating up here in Ohio. Warm weather pretty much automatically equals cravings for frozen treats in my book. So, just in case you’re anything like me, I rounded up 14 delicious frozen summer treats that you should definitely check out!
With everything from yogurt pops to peanut butter pie, there’s sure to be something that catches your eye in this roundup!
Frozen Desserts For Summer
- Dole Whip via BellyFull – Recreate a Disney favorite at home!
- Homemade Ice Pops via Cookin’ Canuk – Easy to customize with everyone’s favorite flavors
- Chocolate Chip Mint Yogurt Pops via Country Cleaver – A classic combo that’s always a hit!
- Frozen Strawberry Shortcake Bars via Crumb – A childhood favorite of mine from the ice cream truck.
- Mexican Paletas via Budget Delicious – So colorful and delicious!
- No-Bake S’mores Ice Cream Cake via Iowa Girl Eats – S’mores aren’t just for campfires!
- Frozen Lemon Bars via The Heritage Cook – Can’t go wrong with lemon! So refreshing.
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie via Persnickety Plates – Always a crowd-pleaser!
- Copycat Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake via Life Love and Sugar – A classic that can easily be recreated at home.
- Buster Bar Ice Cream Dessert via Valerie’s Kitchen – Another DQ favorite you can make in your own kitchen.
- No Fry Fried Ice Cream via I Heart Eating – Impress your guests with this easy summer dessert.
- Frozen Banana Pops via Healthy Foods Tube – Healthy enough for snack time, sweet enough for dessert.
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches via Savory Experiments – Taste way better than store-bought!
- Raspberry Frozen Yogurt via Dizzy Busy and Hungry – Choose your favorite summer fruit if you don’t have raspberries on hand!
- Frozen Strawberry Brownie Bottom Cupcakes via Flavor the Moments – Almost too pretty to eat!
Let’s chat: What’s your favorite frozen dessert?!
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!