Time for another round of weekly eats! But first, like I mentioned on Monday in Bean Bytes my girl Rita over at Blog Genie is leading a Blog Improvement Challenge and registration starts today! As promised, I have a discount code to share with you guys! If you want to sign up for the program, CLICK HERE to receive a discount when registering!! Enjoy It’s going to be a great program!
Ok, moving on to my eats:
1. One of my fav combos:
Scrambled eggs, black beans, salsa and toast
2. Salmon Breakfast Quesadilla- recipe coming soon!
3. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes made with Chobani
4. Lots of water-
One of our #elf4health challenges focused on increasing water intake!
Lunches & Dinners
1. Lunch packed in literally about 90 seconds:
2 hardboiled eggs, pb & j and apple slices
2. Teryaki Salmon w/ Pineapple Black Bean Salsa- recipe soon!
3. Cheesy Mexican Quinoa- recipe soon!
4. Leftover cheesy mexican quiona w/ chips, clementines,
hb egg & carrots w/hummus
1. Fish taco salad w/ black beans
2. Taco salad, apples and chips
3. Lentil Veggie Curry with Quinoa
4. Leftover curry, naan and apple slices
Odds & Ends
1. Did a major pantry cleanout and organization for #elf4health
2. Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites
Except I mixed half plain Chobani/half flavored & didn’t dip in chocolate
3. One of my fellow interns made these adorable cookies!
Of course I had one
Oh, and since I’ve been loving taco salad lately,
we had them again for dinner last night
And I’m having one for lunch today
Lettuce, wheatberries, black beans, roasted sweet potatoes,
red peppers, avocado and salsa