Time for a quick Weekly Eats post Here’s what I’ve been eating lately:
1. I had a conference and I’m never sure what the food situation will be so I brought my own fruits and veggies. However, I ended up being pretty impressed with the veggie pita they gave us.
2. Giant mushroom, spinach and black bean omlet a la hubby
3. Cooked half my normal amount of oatmeal with strawberries, then added some leftover quinoa and topped with almonds and chocolate chips. It was a shortcut version of my Berry Breakfast Quinoa.
4. Salmon, crab cakes (store bought-they were on sale so we treated ourselves!) plus Vegetarian Stuffing. I used homemade black bean burgers instead of morning star breakfast sausage and it turned out great!
1. Leftover stuffing and Black Bean Meatless Meatballs.
2. Shrimp and black bean quesadilla with peppers and onions.
3. Crossfit cookout. I brought Greek Black Bean Burgers for us, plus guac & chips, carrots & hummus & fruit.
4. French toast topped with greek yogurt and berries a la hubby.
1. PB & Banana Toast
2. Trail mix- roasted chickpeas, almonds, trader joes dark chocolate covered powerberries, pumpkin seeds
3. Self explanatory
4. Fish salad and sweet potato soup with black beans
Let’s chat: What’s the best thing you ate this week? For me, it was definitely the french toast