We made it through another week! Here’s the food prep I did last week to help us out:
During Squish’s morning nap I:
- Chopped carrots for snacking
- Steamed broccoli
- Baked bacon
- Hard boiled eggs
- Made some breakfast egg muffins
- Made a batch of No Bake Protein Bars – i skipped the chocolate on top and used chocolate protein powder
- Made Sweet Potato Banana Bites – ps to see a quick video of these, check out my Instagram
- Made a batch of Quinoa Breakfast Bars
Later in the evening I headed back to the kitchen and made:
- Crockpot shredded chicken
- Sweet Potato Cottage Cheese Pancakes – except I used yogurt this time- worked great!
- PB Banana Oat Muffins
- Lemon Energy Bites – I flatten them instead of making them into balls because it makes them easier to break off pieces to share with Squish
- Marinated cap steaks for hubby and Squish
- Thai Chicken Meatballs- were so good but of course didn’t write down what I did. Going to try to recreate today!
- Baked salmon brushed with a mixture of thai chili sauce, sriracha and ginger
If you’re doing food prep today, email me a pic so I can feature you next week!