Today is launch day for my newest product – The Dinner Spark!
For the past couple of months, I’ve been hard at work creating this resource for you and I’m so excited fo you to be able to get your hands on it today!
I’ve been sharing some of the details on social media and via email but in case you missed it, here’s what is included:
- 200+ meal ideas by category – A clickable PDF with recipe ideas broken down into categories like beef, chicken, soups, vegetarian etc.
- 50 Ideas for Component Food Prep – I share my top 10 weekend food prep items like shredded chicken, rice, beans etc and give you 5 ways to use each prepped item.
- 20+ No Recipe Meal Ideas – A list of all the meals I keep in my back pocket for weeks when I’m too busy to food prep or feel like I don’t have anything left to eat. They’re simple, flexible and delicious.
- Ideas to put a spin on some of your family’s favorite meals – If your family likes tacos, pizza, spaghetti etc and eats them every week, this will give you some easy ways to put a spin on staple recipes so you don’t get tired of family favorites!
- 10+ Sauce ideas to jazz up your favorite protein – Sauces are the easiest way to make a boring meal more exciting.
PLUS you’ll get 3 months of weekly emails. Every Wednesday (starting the Wednesday after you purchase, you’ll get an email that will include:
- Food Prep Remix outline – I share 2-3 ingredients you can prep or buy and 3 recipes you could use them in.
- 3 Simple Meal Ideas – Simple recipes with 5-8 ingredients. I give you general directions but also link to an example recipe.
- 3 Bonus Recipes Ideas – A few more recipe ideas for inspiration.
- Plus I share some ideas for swaps and substitutions and a couple of different ways you could combine these recipe ideas into a meal plan for the week.
Ready to grab your copy?