It’s Bean Bytes time!
- Love Yourself via Fitting It All In
- You’re Not Average, You’re Beautiful via Lifting Revolution
- How I Became The Shero In My Own Life via Sarah Kay Hoffman
- Love Yourself As You Are via Run Wiki
Keeping it real:
Work It Out:
- Do You Think All Sweat Is Equal via Your Inner Strong
- You’re Injured. 7 Step Program For Mental Recovery via Run To The Finish
- How To Recover From A Long Run via Almost Getting It Together
- 10 Squat Variations via Fit Foodie Finds
- The Truth Behind 10 Common Running Myths via Love Life Surf
- 8 Ways To Incorporate Yoga Into Your Day via Eating Bird Food
Food for thought:
- Are Bribes & Rewards Destroying Kids’ Motivation via Kiddie Matters
- Overcoming Obstacles To Fitness & Healthy Eating via Fit Knit Chick
- Things I’ve Learned As A Working Mom via The Avid Appetite
- The Sneaky Thing That Might Be Causing Your Stomach Pain via Fannetastic Food
- Stop Playing The Numbers Game via Sparkles of Sunshine
- Good SEO Is Just Good Blogging via Blog Ambitions
- Help Nepal Earthquake Victims via Food Pleasure Health
- Let The Kids Eat Their Oreos via Enjoy Every Bite
Babies & Kids:
- Spring Cleaning Kids Toys & Books via Happy Healthy Mama
- Tips For Dealing with Pregnancy Anxiety via Erica D House
- 10 Things No One Told Me About Bringing Home A Baby via Freeing Imperfections
- How To Host A Wellness Week at Your School via Real Mom Nutrition
Tips and tricks:
- How To Make The Most of Blog LinkUps via Running With Perserverance
- 5 Tips to Waste Less Food via Be Truly Nourished
- 5 Tips For Starting An Organic Garden via Happy Fit Mama
- You Don’t Have To Be A Yogi To Meditate via Zen and Spice
- Pinterest Marketing Tips that Work via Buffer
- Best WordPress Plugins via WP Site Care
- Getting Started with Adobe Lightroom via Elle & Co
- 10 Tips For Increasing Amazon Affiliate Income via Back To Her Roots
- Baby Proof Your Iphone with Guided Access via Balancing Mama
- How To Do Blogger Outreach In Facebook Groups via Successful Blogging
- Diet Pepsi Ditches Aspartame via Fooducate
- Mindful Eating For Picky Eaters via An Avocado A Day
- 4 Big Myths About Organic Food via Eating Made Easy
- Grand Vanilla French Toast
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Huevos Rancheros with Sweet Potatoes & Black Beans
- Tropical Acai Bowl
- Vegan Cookie Dough Breakfast Bowl
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Caprese Sausage Breakfast Bake
- Sweet Potato Blueberry Waffles
- Banana Bread Protein Waffles
- Sloppy Mushroom Joes with Goat Cheese
- Asian Soba Noodles with Almond Butter Sauce
- Honey Lime Tofu Stirfry
- Spiced Lentils with Poached Egg
- Vegan Recipes To Impress A Carnivore
- Lentil Hand Pies with Walnut Pesto
- Thai Turkey Sliders
- Grilled Flank Steak Tacos
- Healthy Pho Noodle Salad
- Green Chili Enchilada Quinoa Bake
- 7 Cheese Thin Crust Pizza
- Open Faced Chicken Parm Burgers
- 15 Mouthwatering Taco Recipes
- Easy Baked Chicken Eggrolls
- Herb Roasted Carrots with Avocado Dill Dip
- Crockpot Green Chili Mac and Cheese
- Zesty Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Kabocha Bacon Drop Biscuits
- GF Ham & Cheese Muffins
- 14 No Bake Energy Bites
- Strawberry Yogurt Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
- 31 Dietitian Approved Wheat-Free Snacks
- Vanilla Orange Chia Seed Pudding Parfaits
- Sourdough Pretzel Bagels
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Vegan Neapolitan Cheesecakes
- Brown Butter Banana Cake
- Sweet Potato Raisin Cookies
- Bourbon Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Cosmic Brownies
- Crockpot Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
- How To Cook Quinoa In The Microwave
- 30 Freezer Meals
- The Desk Diet- What To Eat At The Office
- Avocado Sauce
- How To Keep Lettuce Fresh
- Travel Tips for Vegetarians
- 7 Tricks For Cooking Veggies
Smiles & snuggles
We had a week of firsts!
First ride in the grocery cart.
First time sitting in a high chair.
First sippy cup.
First time visiting a new baby-
He did NOT like mommy holding baby Hadley!
Seriously…his face in that pic on the right….
Someone on IG captioned it “Sooo, let me get this straight!”
The first 6 months!
Read is 6 month update if you missed it last week!
I took over the Tiny Beans Instagram account for a day last week. I
t was so much fun sharing a peek into my day!
Parents, be sure to check out the app if you haven’t already.
We love it!
16 Pieces of Advice Every Mother Should Hear
On Food Labels & Calorie Miscounts
David Simon Talks About Where The Baltimore Police Went Wrong
The Dark Side To Training For Performance
12 Finger Foods For Kids That Don’t Come From A Box
9 Ways To Use Brewed Coffee Around The House
How To Keep Produce Fresh Longer
PopUp Shop Charges Women 76% To Illustrate Pay Gap
No Labels, No Drama, Right?
In case you missed it over the weekend, I shared A Week of Kid-Friendly Meals.
If you have suggestions for the next “week of” theme, let me know!