Sweet Potato Banana Bites
Made with just 4 main ingredients, these Sweet Potato Banana Bites are gluten-free and make a great snack!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 14
- 1/2 c cooked, mashed sweet potato (approx 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (approx 1 medium)
- 1/4 c nut butter
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon, to taste
- Optional mix-ins: dark chocolate chips, fruit, chia seeds, etc
- Smash the sweet potato and banana together in a small bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs and cinnamon & mix well.
- Stir in any additional mix-ins and spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 minutes.
You could also try subbing another pureed fruit like applesauce in these. In my experience they’re a bit less sweet but still good.[br][br]You can also add a splash of vanilla extract for more flavor if desired!