Spicy Red Pepper Feta Dip
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small bulb garlic
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cannellini beans
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- Place the red pepper on a baking sheet.
- Cut the top off the bulb of garlic, drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil. Place it on the baking sheet as well.
- Roast the pepper and garlic in the oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then cut the pepper to remove the stem, seeds and extra liquid. Add to a food processer and squeeze cloves of roasted garlic in as well.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Taste and add additional cayenne pepper or feta if desired.
- If you want your dip a little thicker, you can add some extra beans!