Paleo Shrimp Scampi
This Paleo Shrimp Scampi is made with just five ingredients and is ready in 15 minutes. Light and refreshing, it’s the perfect summer dinner!
- Author: Lindsay L
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: serves 3-4 1x
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 –1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pound raw shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 2–3 tbsp fresh parsley + squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion and spices and saute for 5-7 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add zoodles to pan, stir to combine and cook 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Stir in fresh parsley and lemon juice if using and serve
Optional- for more flavor you could add a little bit of white wine to the pan while cooking the onion mixture and top with grated parmesan cheese.