Baked Apple Packets
These Baked Apple Packets are a super simple fall recipe. Enjoy them with ice cream for dessert or top with yogurt for breakfast or an afternoon snack. The perfect way to end a day of apple picking.
- Author: Author: Lindsay
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1
- small or medium apples, chopped
- cinnamon, ground flaxseed, hemp seeds, chia seeds and/or sugar for tossing
- peanut butter, chopped nuts, granola, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds or other desired toppings
- ice cream or yogurt if desired.
- Place chopped apple slices in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, ground flax and hemp seeds (and sugar if desired).
- Split equally between pieces of foil and fold into sealed packets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-25 minutes depending on how soft you want your apples.
- Carefully open each packet and top with nuts, granola, chocolate chips etc.
- Add a scoop of ice cream or yogurt and serve!
You can also add the peanut butter before baking if you’d like!