Sweet & Spicy Shrimp with Soba Noodles
Ready in just 15 minutes, this recipe for Sweet & Spicy Shrimp with Soba Noodles is easy to customize and perfect for busy nights.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 pound shrimp
- 3 Tbsp Thai chili sauce
- juice from one lemon
- 1 – 2 tsp sriracha
- buckwheat soba noodles (I use about half the box)
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Add garlic and vegetables to a large pan and saute over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook another 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Add noodles to pan, toss and serve!
Feel free to add additional veggies or sub in your favorites. [br]Adjust amount of sriracha to fit your desired spice level.[br]Try serving over zoodles to change things up![br]Also works well with chicken or tofu