Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce
This Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce is a simple, healthy dinner recipe the whole family will love!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1.5 pounds ground meat
- 8 oz dried pasta (1/2 of a 16 oz box)
- 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- 12 oz water (refill pasta jar halfway with water)
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute setting.
- Add garlic, onions, peppers and meat and cook until no longer pink. (optional – use ladle to remove some of the grease).
- Turn Instant Pot off.
- Add pasta, pasta sauce and water and stir well. Be sure to stir really well so the liquid gets all the way to the bottom of the pot.
- Set Instant Pot for 5 minutes using manual mode.
- Use quick release, stir well and serve. Top with cheese or fresh parsley if desired.
You can add extra vegetables. I often add carrot noodles and broccoli slaw. You can also omit the ground beef and use fully cooked chicken sausage.