Ginger Peach Oat Bars
This recipe for Ginger Peach Oat Bars is perfect for a summer dessert. They’re packed with fresh, juicy peaches and taste great topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 9 bars 1x
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp dried ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2.5 cups diced peaches (about 3 large)
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and peanut butter in a large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in diced peaches and stir to combine.
- Add flour, oats and baking soda and stir gently until combined.
- Scoop into a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Bars will be moist and slightly crumbly. They will firm up slightly once cooled completely but are best eaten in a dish with a spoon or fork.