Avocado Chicken Burgers
These Avocado Chicken Burgers are an easy weeknight dinner in the oven or on the grill. This recipe is gluten-free, paleo and can easily be made ahead of time during food prep.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger (i use the paste)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 serrano pepper, minced (optional)
- 1.5 tsp all-purpose salt-free seasoning (I use McCormicks)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well with your hands and form into 6 burgers.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping once.
- Option 2 – you could through these on the grill
The first few times I made these, I added about 1/4 cup oat flour. Feel free to add if you’d like but I don’t think it’s necessary.