Whelp, considering it’s legit been 3 months since I last shared a Weekly Eats post, I figured we were about due. The last one I shared was right before I got super sick and was hospitalized so the month after that my meals left something to be desired…and then I guess I kinda fell out of the habit of taking pics of all my meals – they get a little crazier with baby around!
But have no fear! I still have some good eats to share with you…and I’m working on getting back in the habit of taking pics regularly because I know a lot of you like seeing them for meal inspiration!
So here we go:
- Breaded with ground almonds
- Wrapped in bacon (Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken)
- From the freezer (Freezer Chicken Tenders)
- Smoothies with added greens! (Frozen Spinach Cubes for Smoothies)
- Protein bars post-workout (Homemade No Bake Protein Bars)
- In the crockpot (Crockpot Meatballs)
- And in the oven using the same recipe
- In waffle form. I’ve legit made them 3 times since I posted them last week (Egg Waffles)
New recipes when my parents were visiting –
- Chicken Marsala
- Polenta with Italian Sausage and Spinach
- Scrambled with toast and bacon
- Over hard and topped with pulled pork and bbq sauce
- On sliders
- In stromboli
- Fun fact- I actually don’t drink caffeine but lately i’ve been enjoy decaf coffee with frothed milk on the weekends!
- Salmon with thai chili sauce over sweet potato noodles
- Chicken, beans, peppers and onions with salsa and a side of sweet potatoes roasted with bacon
- Shrimp and orzo with bacon and spinach
- All the time
- Cookies turned bars (Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars)
- Chicken sausage, eggs and toast
- French toast revisited (Berry Crunch French Toast Cups)
- Oatmeal – with pb, pumpkin seeds, fruit and chocolate chips
- Chicken parmesan
- Oven roasted chicken
Desserts and snacks
- Again with the smoothies…
- Birthday dessert (Banana Cream Pie Bars)
- Cheese and crackers (Homemade Wheat Thins)
And just in case you think I’m superwoman and eat all my meals at home…you’re wrong!
- Pulled pork tacos with chips and salsa
- Turkey Club
- Breakfast quesadilla
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich with fries
- Chicken sandwich with a fried egg
- Chipotle – chicken burrito bowl with one scoop of rice, beans, chicken, corn, mild salsa, extra lettuce, a little cheese and guac. I always get two meals out of one bowl.
And some shots of our weekend homemade pancake breakfasts
Dessert and baked goods always
That’s all I’ve got!
What have you been eating lately? Any new favorites?