It’s been a hot minute since I did a weekly eats post hasn’t it? Let’s play catchup!
1. Egg scramble with chicken
2. Kodiak cakes with bacon and fried eggs
3. Fueling up before cutting down our xmas tree
4. Double breakfast post-crosffit- oatmeal and eggs
1. Chicken, black bean and egg scramble with guac
2. French toast muffins- Recipe coming soon!
3 & 4. Oatmeal for days
1-4. Chicken with salsa and a side of roasted veggies with bacon and lots of guac
1&2. Turkey paninis with cranberry sauce
3&4. Egg sandwiches
1-4. Same soup, different week. Chicken, frozen veggies, red peppers, sweet potato, farro and lots of spices.
1. Standard lunch
2. Salmon & black bean dilla
3. Random lunch
4. Pork lo mein
1. Chicken fingers
2. Chicken salad
4. Chocolate cookies
1. Pulled pork sandwich
2. Chipotle salad
3. PB Choco Banana Smoothie
4. Oatmeal for breakfast AND dinner
1. Banana bread with cranberry sauce swirled in. Do it.
2. Pomegranates for everyone!
3. Sweet and spicy almonds- recipe soon!
4. My first batch of homemade protein bars- giving them to friends at the gym for xmas presents!
WHEW! All caught up now.
How have your eats been lately?