We skipped Weekly Eats last week so let’s play catchup today shall we? Here’s a glimpse at what I’ve been eating lately:
1. Post crossfit refuel with eggs, beans, veggies, toast, avocado and salsa
2. Eggs and roasted veggies
3. Salad and a greek black bean burger
4. Shrimp and veggies with pad thai noodles
1. Sweet potato and black bean chili with fried eggs
2. BBQ pulled chicken, guac and eggs
3 & 4. Taco night a la hubby
1. Standard oatmeal
2. PB Avocado Cookies for friends
3. Picked up some Indian food. We hadn’t had it in ages. Mali Kofta and naan.
4. So much bread! Ate my grilled chicken club sans the bread and left most of my fries.
1. Pulled chicken, guac, salsa and black beans for about 6 meals this week 🙂
2. Fish nachos minus the cheese because I used it all up on hubby’s plate and was too lazy to get out more!
3. Baked chicken fingers, roasted sweet potatoes, beans, guac and green beans
4. Lentil veggie mac and cheese, pulled chicken and green beans
1. Veggie, bean and egg scramble
2. Roasted pumpkin seeds!
3. Curried sweet potato soup over chicken and topped with avocado
4. Chicken and veggies with soba noodles and spicy peanut sauce. Recipe coming soon!
1. In case you missed it yesterday- homemade salt-free seasoning mix!
2. Best thing to do with leftover Halloween candy? Chop it up and put it in Monster cookies!
3. Making a mousse for the first time ever. Didn’t really know what I was doing. We’ll see how it turns out!
That’s all for today!
What foods have you been loving lately?