Time for another round of Weekly Eats! Here are some of the things we’ve been enjoying lately:
1. Soup & Salad
2. Crockpot Mexican Sweet Potato Packets
3. Chicken stirfry over spaghetti squash
4. Pasta bowls! Lentils, chicken sausage, peppers, onions, kale, zucchini etc
1. Tortilla with smashed avocado, fried eggs, chicken and salsa
2. Breakfast dilla
3. Chipotle burrito salad. I was bringing it home anyways so I added my own avocado and salsa since their salsa and guac are so high in sodium.
4. Eggs on toast
1. Egg rollup, a few bites of hubby’s takeout and a beer!
2. Pork tenderloin, roasted veggies with bacon and a cranberry corn muffin
3. Road trip snacks- carrots & hummus, green beans, quinoa breakfast bar, apples & pb, red pep, salmon
That’s all for today friends! I’m heading home from my Cleveland dairy adventure today and will hopefully be back tomorrow to recap all the fun I had!