Time for a quick recap of my weekly eats. We’re a little lighter on pics this week than normal because I spent about 48 hours eating literally nothing but plain toast after getting sick on the weekend…but that’s ok. Still some good stuff to share!
1. Black Bean Meatless Meatball wrap with veggies, cheese & avocado.
2. Spaghetti squash with a Greek black bean burger, plus fro yo bites
3. Hubby’s dinner: 2 bean burritos topped w/ corn, tomato, avocado & leftover fish
4. Tuna salad make with avocado and hummus on toast (i’m gonna do a post about my tuna salad soon bc people always ask how I make it!)
1. All the deliciousness we enjoyed with friends, right before i got sick and it all came back up 🙂
2. Quesadilla night- Smash black beans and hummus together, spread on tortilla, top with salmon and cheese
3. Fun snack! Cut and apple into rings, top with peanut butter and chocolate chips, or yogurt and granola/almonds
4. Tuna quinoa cakes over kale, with mac & cheese and berries
1. Grilled sweet potato topped with grilled peppers, black beans, avocado & salsa
2. Lentil veggie mac and cheese topped w/ salmon & avocado
3. Veggie stirfry with quinoa, lentils and eggs
4. Hubby’s lunch- flank steak tacos
If you have spinach or kale that’s about to go bad, blend it with a little water, pour into ice cube trays and freeze. Then add to your smoothies!
That’s all, friends!
Let’s chat: Tried any new recipes lately?