It’s Wednesday! Time to share what I’ve been eating lately…
1 & 4- Snack time!
2- Celebratory Pad Thai after passing my exam
3- Sauteed black beans, peppers and onions, eggs with salsa, avocado, carrots & toast!
Grill once, eat 3 different ways! Hubby grilled a couple of pork tenderloins and a bunch of veggie kabobs:
1. so pretty!
2. Kale salad topped with grilled veggies and pork
3. Quesadilla with veggies and pork
4. Quinoa bowl with black beans, veggies and pork topped w/ a little soy sauce
1. Salmon Breakfast Quesadilla
2. Healthy Microwave Popcorn
3. Veggie burger and sweet potato fries to celebrate my father-in-law’s bday
4. I’m working on a new cookie recipe. Peanut butter cookies…with oats, chocolate chips and a secret ingredient. Stay tuned!
1. Fried egg, pb toast, apple, pepper, green beans and avocado for lunch
2. Apples with pb and hb eggs for a post crossfit snack
3. Banana bread- I used my gluten-free banana bread recipe but i made it with white whole wheat flour this time and only used 1/3 c sugar.
4. Healthy ice cream sandwich – i made it the sandwich part with dates instead of figs and used 1/2 almonds and 1/2 pistachios and i like it even better than the original recipe.
That’s all! How were your eats this week?