Ready for a quick Weekly Eats post? Here’s what we’ve been eating lately in The Bean household!
1. Salmon, avocado and quinoa pita with sweet potato bites
2. Asian black bean burger
3. Pb and J toast with frozen yogurt trailmix bites
4. Asian black bean burger wrap w/ quinoa, red pepper and cheese
1. Spaghetti squash with salmon and crockpot roasted veggie sauce
2. Salad w/ quinoa, black beans, veggies and avocado and a grilled cheese
3. Black bean quesadilla and a crab cake (this was our easter dinner so we treated ourselves to store bought crab cakes)
4. Sweet and spicy shrimp with soba noodles
1. Crossfit cookout. I brought the veggies!
2. Froyo for the win!
3. Greek black bean burger with fruit, veggies and chips and salsa
4. Plate #2 with an easter cookie
1. Eggs with salsa, beans, carrots, a pear and toast
2. Baked oatmeal- didn’t want to turn on the oven so I used the toaster oven! I used 1/4 c banana, 2 tbsp pb, 1/2 c oats, 1/4 c milk, splash of vanilla, cinnamon and strawberries. Stir together, put in a greased ramekin and bake at 375 for 20 min or so…plus a fried egg and yogurt bites
3. Oatmeal with pb and strawberries and a fried egg
4. Curried sweet potato soup with black beans and veggies added in, plus pb toast, carrots and berries.
Coming next week!
Crockpot Enchilada Casserole
How were your eats this week?!