I’m in the home stretch of my internship. Just three more days and I’m running around trying to make sure everything is finished in time. Just popping in today to share a quick Weekly Eats post with you guys 🙂
1. Eggs, with sauteed veggies, black beans and spinach, plus toast
2. Eggs, avocado, salsa, apples, red pepper strips and toast
3. Hubby made eggs and made his plate look all pretty for you guys to see!
4. Sweet & spicy salmon (pan seared with sriracha and sweet thai chili sauce), brown rice, carrots and steamed broccoli
1. Random soup to use up the leftover fish. Frozen veggies, lentils, a few leftover black beans and some leftover fish, plus lots of curry powder and veggie broth..and a side of naan!
2. More soup…plus chips and salsa…a totally normal dinner at 10pm 🙂
3. Spaghetti squash with lentils, carrots and a pear.
4. Crockpot Roasted Veggies Tomato Sauce
1. Black bean quesadilla from my fav restaurant
2. Frozen custard with oreos and m&ms
3. Marcus is ALWAYS trying to steal my tortilla chips! They’re his absolute fav!
4. Salmon, quinoa and avocado pita, carrots, a pear and sweet potato bites
Let’s chat: Do you have a pet? What’s their favorite people food?
My dogs love carrots, peanut butter, bananas…pretty much anything we give them. One cat loves eggs and mac & cheese and the other is all about milk and tortilla chips!