Weekly eats was delayed due to National RD day yesterday, but don’t worry…I wouldn’t leave ya hangin’! Let’s check out what I’ve been eating lately, shall we?
- Trail mix: popcorn, roasted chickpeas, almonds, Quaker Oat Squares, Dark Chocolate powerberries from Trader Joes
- Yes, I still play with my food.
- Trail mix: almonds, roasted chickpeas, pumpkin seeds and reduced-sugar Craisins
- Popcorn and an apple with pb
- Pb & J toast
- Frozen Yogurt Trailmix Bites
- Carrots & hummus
- Best sandwich ever- 2 fried eggs, hummus, a slice of cheese and red peppers
- Lentil Veggie Pot Pies
- Fish nachos with black beans, peppers and onions, salsa and avocado
- Lentil Veggie Mac and Cheese
- Noodle bowl with Black Bean Meatless Meatballs & fish
- Black Bean Meatless Meatballs with spaghetti squash
- Dinner out: black bean dilla, grilled salmon salad and hummus
- Fish tacos/fish salad with strawberry avocado salsa
- Lasagna soup over spaghetti squash
- Black bean burger with quinoa and strawberry avocado salsa
How was your week of eats?!