Posted by Lindsayhttps://www.theleangreenbean.com/sweet-spicy-almonds/
© 2017 The Lean Green Bean. All rights reserved.
Sweet & Spicy Mixed Nuts
A lightened-up, healthier version of your favorite candied nuts- with a kick!
cups raw nuts (I used almonds, walnuts & pecans
tsp cayenne pepper
- Place the nuts in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg white and water together until foamy.
- Pour over nuts and stir to coat.
- Add sugar and cayenne and stir to coat.
- Pour nuts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes. Stir and bake 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, let cool and break apart large clusters.