I didn’t get around to posting my prep last weekend so you’re getting a double dose today!
Two weekends ago I made:
- Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken
- Pulled Pork- recipe coming soon
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Sweet Potato Bites
- HB Eggs
- Sweet and Spicy Shrimp – recipe coming soon
- Tuna Salad
I also made some snacks which you can see in my 25 Healthy After-Work Snack Ideas post.
Last weekend it was warm enough to grill so we made:
- Grilled salmon for me
- Sliders for hubby
- Steak for hubby
- Spinach cubes to freeze for smoothies- just blend up spinach in a high powered blender…add a little bit of water if needed.
I also made:
Here’s what one of you prepped:
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?