Time for more food prep. Here’s what I prepped last weekend:
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- PB Banana Oat Muffins
- Tuna Salad
- Grilled steak, burgers, chicken & chicken sausage
And here’s what some of you have been up to:
A start to my food prep for the week. Egg bake, bbq chicken & regular chicken (to be shredded for couscous salad), israeli couscous & mixed chopped veggies (for couscous salad) and a giant bowl of watermelon! 🙂 Not enough food for the whole week, but getting a head start makes the rest of the week so much easier!
Nora at A Clean Bake –
- Blistered tomatoes and pesto for flatbread pizza
- Roasted Brussels sprouts salad
- Chocolate buckwheat breakfast cookies (used this recipe, plus added cocoa powder)
- Grains and Legumes: Wild Rice, lentils, wheat berries, and buckwheat
- Washed and prepped veggies: sliced cucumbers, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, steam string beans, washed and chopped kale (and a salad for lunch tomorrow)
- Proteins: baked tofu, mini turkey meatballs, black bean and mushroom veggie burgers, HB eggs, shredded chicken (not pictured)
- Chicken and veggie soup
- Sliced fresh mango and other frozen fruit for snacks and smoothies (not pictured)
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m out of submissions!
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?