Time for another round of food prep. Here’s what I did last weekend:
- Quinoa breakfast bars
- Shrimp- just sauteed with some pepper, sriracha and thai chili sauce
- PB Banana muffins- recipe coming soon!
- Got my pork tenderloin marinating- recipe coming soon
- Hard boiled eggs
Not a huge prep, but I had a lot of recipe development on tap for last week and I knew I’d be making some things for use to eat as well so it was plenty.
Here’s the only submission I got last week:
Carrie at Carried Away About Nutrition –
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m out of submissions!
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?