Here’s some more food prep inspiration for you!
Last weekend I made:
- Pork tenderloin
- Peppers for snacking
- HB Eggs
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Sweet Potato Bites
- Homemade Enchilada Sauce using this recipe
- Mexican casserole
- Salmon Sweet Potato Cakes
And your submissions:
Heather at Fit Mama Real Food –
On Sunday I focused most of my prep on proteins and grains for the week to make my evenings and lunches just a bit easier. Here’s what I made and planned to use it for.
• Brown rice – to use with two different dinners
• Whole wheat pasta salad with black beans and roasted yams – lunches for myself and the toddler
• Curry chicken salad with grapes, celery and almonds – use for lunches
• Hard boiled eggs – for snacking and deviled egg making
• teriyaki ground beef with onions and red bell peppers – use with dinners
• cooked spicy Italian chicken sausage – to use in breakfast egg muffins
• chopped red bell peppers and yams – snacking
Sandy at The Fit Foodie Eats –
This week I prepped:
- Pre portioned Oatmeal bags (easy to pop in your bag for work if you don’t have time for breakfast at home)
- My Super Green Juice
- A Healthy Enchilada Bake (I will freeze some portions)
- Fruit (for breakfasts or snacks
- Salads (for lunches)
- Lemons (for my warm water in the mornings
- Berries (for on top of oats, or a snack)
- Marinated chicken breasts (for dinners and lunches)
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m out of submissions!
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?