Time for more food prep inspiration!
Here’s what I prepped last weekend! I did half in the morning, took a break and did the other half later on:
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Froyo Bites
- Sweet Potato Bites
- Brown Rice
- Crockpot Cilantro Chicken
- Beef Lentil & Veggie Lasagna
- Taco Meat
- Salmon Salad – except with canned salmon
- HB Eggs
- I made the sauce for the lasagna in the AM and baked it in the PM
Here’s what you guys have been up to:
Whitney @ Whit_Swan –
Meal prep done! Cucumbers, quinoa breakfast bars, broccoli, brown rice, egg salad, carrots, HB eggs, blueberries, quinoa, and the hubs even helped out by making chicken salad!
Nicole at Fitful Focus –
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m running low on submissions again.
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?