Time for more food prep.
Here’s what I made last weekend:
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Sweet Potato Bites w/ Cranberries
- Mung Beans
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- HB Eggs
- Cranberry Cheddar Salmon Sliders
- Lentil Veggie Curry – added mung beans
- Green Beans
Here’s what some of you have been up to!
Brittany at The Designer Dietitian –
- Chicken & Veggie soup, grilled chicken (not pictured), cup up veggies for roasting (not pictured), for dinners
- Okra & Chickpea Tagine, Arugula, pear, squash, pomegranite and goat cheese salad, and Morroccan-Spiced Chicken (Not pictured) for lunches
- Pre-prepped egg/spinach for breakfast sandwiches
- Quinoa breakfast bars sub almond butter & fig for snacks, breakfast, and all of the above!
I finished the Whole30 the program on Tuesday and I made: stewed chicken; baked cauliflower of a curry for healthy having a snack, fried haricot with carrots – I love fried vegetables because it is easy to prepare it, besides they never turn out badly. I baked a little pumpkin – I adore it with nut oil on top; I prepared a little chicken in a foil to add to the vegetables. I also baked also a vegetable marrow with garlic and rosemary – is tasty and simply. I love easy and clean recipes 😉
Katie at Live Half Full –
This week I prepped some breakfast burritos for the freezer, lemon chicken stew for Sunday dinner and to have on hand for the week, Maple Butternut Squash Soup with roasted seeds, Cranberry White Chocolate Granola Bars based on of this recipe and some Kale and Beet Chips for snacks!
Alexis at Fun Running For Life –
I chopped a bunch of veggies and put them in baggies for the week for snacks, baked some chicken, made my salad for tomorrow with spinach I washed (not pictured), and then I chopped all the dry ingredients to make Slow Cooker sweet potato and lentil soup from Eat Live Run. I’ll just add the wet ingredients tomorrow morning before I head off to work. That will hold me for dinner for the entire week, and should give me some things to freeze for a more hectic week later on!
Morganne at Nut Butter Runner –
Are you food prepping this weekend? Want to submit a pic to be featured in an upcoming post?! I’m running low on submissions.
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?