Time for more food prep!
Here’s what I prepped last week:
I made a full Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday so I kew we’d be eating leftovers most of the week, but I still prepped some snacks and veggies:
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Balls
- Sweet Potato Bites– I added fresh cranberries
- Green Beans
Here’s what you guys have been up to:
Jenny at Green Yogi For Life –
- A double batch of lean beef meatloaf loaded with carrots and quinoa. I made half in muffin tins to freeze and take for easy lunches.
- Fruits and veggies for snacks and smoothies and acai bowls!
- Pumpkin protein cookies
- Spaghetti squash and sauce prep for a lasagna style dinner.
Trine-Marie at TrineMarie.com –
1. Chopped up onion, celery, green pepper, tomatoes, and sausage for Cajun Jambalaya. We always double the recipe because the leftovers are absolutely delicious – perfect for lunch or another dinner.
2. Regular pasta salad as a side dish for dinners. One of Andy’s favorites!
3. Two servings of egg salad with ham and green onion. Great by itself or on a sandwich.
4. Three servings of my orzo salad.
5. Four frozen smoothie packs in serving sizes. Just add a bit of lemon juice and half a cup of orange juice when blending them.
Are you food prepping this weekend? Want to submit a pic to be featured in an upcoming post?! I’m running low on submissions.
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?