I didn’t do any food prep last weekend since my parents were in town.
But here’s what some of you guys have been up to:
Lindsay- Clockwise from top left:
Hard Boiled Eggs
– Pumpkin cranberry oat bars (for mid-morning snack time!)
– Organic red grapes (also not pictured other fruits and veggies for snacks/pairing with lunch)
– Hard boiled eggs (we use these to whip up a quick and healthy version of egg salad or just by themselves)
– Homemade organic triple berry chia seed jam (for spreading on whole wheat toast in the morning)
– Homemade Yonanas “ice cream” just strawberries and bananas for a special toddler treat!
– French potato salad (as an easy/healthy side to pair with a main dish for dinner)
– Grilled organic chicken/spinach sausage for a quick lunch or dinner
– Grilled organic chicken breasts for dinner main dish or to use as a feature ingredient in a main dish!
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Pork Green Chili
- Baked Ziti (my own recipe, pre-cheese and pre-baked)
- Brown Rice
- Chicken Veggie Brown Fried Rice
- Spinach, peppers, HB Eggs, cottage cheese and fruit (unpictured)
Are you food prepping today?
Send me your pic! (I’m all out!)
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
12 Ways To Use Leftovers
15 Freezer Meals & Snacks
Top 10 Foods for Sunday Food Prep
How to Prep Food on the Weekend
Weekend Prep for Easy Weekday Meals
How to Eat Healthy in College
How to Eat Healthy During the Week
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?