Time for more food prep inspiration!
Last week I prepped:
Nora at A Clean Bake –
- Stir fry with baked tofu
- Vegan cream of tomato soup
- Chopped veggies
- A crustless version of this dairy-free quiche
- A bunch of roasted root veggies, some of which went into salads
- Hard boiled eggs
- Paleo hazelnut thumbprint cookies (filled with homemade Nutella!)
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?