Time for another FPP reveal day.
This month, I received my package from reader Christin. Here’s what she sent me:
- I’ve never tried the rice chips and they’re pretty good.
- I LOVE banana chips! How did she know?!
- I had just passed up my favorite candied pecans at Trader Joes and I came home to find the Cinnabon version in my FPP box. I was so excited!
- Can’t wait to try the sauce on some chicken soon!
- A grab and go nutella treat!
I request homemade cookies from all my penpals 🙂 Can’t go wrong! She also sent some caramels that I forgot to take a pic of! Thank you Christin!!!!
Foodie Penpals is taking a break for the month of December, but you’re welcome to CLICK HERE to sign up for January. If you were planning to participate in December, I encourage you to donate the money you would have spent on a box to your favorite charity this holiday season.