It’s time for another Foodie Penpals Reveal Day post! Don’t worry, I’ll be back with last week’s Bean Bytes tomorrow- I wouldn’t leave you hanging! But for today, we’re gonna focus on FPP.
This month I received a wonderful package from Haley at Full ‘n’ Fit! If you haven’t checked out her blog, go do it now. I love her. She’s one of the most supportive, encouraging bloggers out there 🙂
Here’s what she sent me:
My box included:
- Fruit and veggie strips- which were a fun little treat.
- Basil oil- which is delicious! It has a very light flavor but I can def taste the basil.
- Sunflower seeds- which I LOVE in my trailmix.
- Turkish figs- which I’m saving until I come up with a clever way to use them…suggestions?
- A super cute cookie cutter
- HOMEMADE COOKIES!!! Girl knows the way to my heart. They were delicious. She says she’s still perfecting the recipe and then she will share but I thought they were pretty darn good. As soon as she posts the recipe on her blog, I’ll let you guys know!
Thank you so much Haley for a wonderful box!
Are you interested in joining us for Foodie Penpals next month? Here are some more details:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa.
If you’re from the US or Canada and are in participating for April, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by April 4th as pairings will be emailed on April 5th!
*If you’re from Europe, please CLICK HERE to signup.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!