Posted by Lindsayhttps://www.theleangreenbean.com/freezer-chicken-tenders/
© 2015 The Lean Green Bean. All rights reserved.
Freezer Chicken Tenders
Stock your freezer with a few batches of these chicken tenders. When you're ready to eat just pop them straight into the oven!
pound chicken tenders
cup panko breadcrumbs (i use whole wheat)
Black pepper, to taste
- Place the flour on a small plate, the breadcrumbs and seasonings on another and the egg in a bowl (poke the yolk and stir it around until mixed).
- Dredge each chicken tender in flour, then dip in the egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Line the tenders up on a plate or pan and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and place in a large ziploc bag. Remove as much air as possible and store in the freezer.
- When ready to eat, place a cooling rack on a large baking sheet and place tenders on the rack (or just place on a greased or foil-lined cookie sheet)
- Bake from frozen at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until tenders reach 165 degrees F.