Posted by Lindsayhttps://www.theleangreenbean.com/egg-wraps/
© 2016 The Lean Green Bean. All rights reserved.
Easy Egg Wraps
These Easy Egg Wraps are perfect for a low-carb, high-protein snack. Make several ahead of time and fill with things like turkey, avocado, cheese, hummus and more.
Optional fillings: turkey, avocado, cheese, hummus, fruit, yogurt, etc
Optional seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano, etc
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Grease with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, crack one egg and mix well with a fork.
- Pour into a hot pan and tilt pan to spread egg into a large circle on the bottom of the pan.
- Let cook 30 seconds. (Sprinkle with seasonings if desired)
- Carefully flip with a large spatula and let cook another 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and repeat with as many eggs as desired.
- Let egg wraps cool slightly (or fully), top as desired with fillings, roll and serve warm or cold.