Broccoli Pesto Pasta Salad
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed and cooled
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 box orecchiette pasta, boiled
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- In a food processor, add in cooled, steamed broccoli. Process until mixed well.
- Add in basil, garlic, Parmesan, and olive oil. Process until paste-like pesto texture is formed. Add more extra virgin olive oil as needed, depending on how liquidy you prefer your pesto.
- In a large bowl, pour in pesto. Add in boiled orecchiette pasta and toss together until well-combined.
- Add in crumbled feta cheese and pine nuts. Mix well.
- Serve alongside grilled chicken for the perfect cookout side dish!