I’m a day behind in posting this but here’s what I prepped last weekend:
- A batch of Coconut Oil Banana Muffins and added some shredded carrots
- Sweet Potato Banana Bites
- Hummus Topper
- Roasted potatoes and green beans
- Carrots and other veggies for snacking
- Roasted carrots and red pepper for the baby
- Not pictured- we grilled some chicken and hamburgers as well
This past weekend I skipped prep because my parents are in town but I’m sure I’ll do a little bit at some point over the next few days!
What’s the best thing you’ve prepped lately?