It’s been a few week since I shared food prep, but I got some done last week. I actually ended up not having to be at the gym Friday night and took advantage and did my prep them! It was nice not to have to worry about it on Sunday for a change.
Here’s what I prepped:
- Chicken and veggie noodle soup
- Beef & turkey lasagna
- I saved some of the ground meat and veggie mixture to use for tacos etc.
- Hummus topping
- Cinnamon and Sugar Roasted Squash
- Sweet potato bites with blueberries
- Lettuce for salads
- Pumpkin yogurt bars with whole wheat flour instead of oat flour and chocolate chips
Are you prepping this weekend? Whatcha making?