Time for some Sunday Food Prep Inspiration to help get you on track for next week!
I didn’t prep last week since I was returning from out of town, but check out what some of you guys have been up to!
Nora at A Clean Bake -
- For breakfast, I made gluten-free bagels and crustless veggie quiche. There is also frozen fruit and bananas to combine with the baby spinach for smoothies (not pictured).
- For dinner, there is salmon, brown rice, paleo veggie burgers, and roasted carrots (that were later pureed into a soup).
- For snacks, there is chopped celery with hummus (not pictured), and roasted spiced chickpeas.
-Mini meat loaves for dinners
-Sweet potato apricot walnut granola bars to eat quickly before my am runs or workouts
-Chicken chili verde for lunches
-1/2 a baked sweet potato (left over from the granola bars)
-Tons of fruits and veggies for snacks and meals!
-Snack baggies of almonds, apricots, pistachios and raisins
-Chopped lettuce for quick and easy salad making
Brittney at Sweets ‘N’ Greens -
Jessica at The Lovely Foodie -
This is a weird food prep as I’m using what I have on hand before I head to the store this week. This is what I prepped:
Baked Chicken Thighs
Sausage and Egg Breakfast Burritos
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m out of submissions!
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?