It’s time to meet my December Sponsors!
Emily from Fit and Free with Emily.
Some things you should know about Emily:
- She’s an amazing writer…check out this post she wrote after the Newtown shootings.
- She speaks the truth about her weight loss journey.
- She’s honest with herself and knows the importance of getting back to the basics of being healthy: eating well, sleeping enough and exercising.
- She has a great fashion sense and her smile lights up my computer screen whenever I visit her blog.
- And she eats quinoa for breakfast just like I do!
I love Emily and her blog….definitely go check it out if you want to be inspired!!!
Melissa from Bare Book Reviews
She’s a mom of three, holistic health coach and a yoga and fitness instructor, yet somehow she manages to find time to read several books per week! She started her blog to share her reviews with the world!
On Time Travel Tuesdays she shares a review of a book she read before starting her blog.
On Fantastic 4 Fridays, she reviews a book from one of the four F categories: Food, Fitness, Flirty or Film!
On What’s in My Bookshelf Wednesday, she pulls a book off her bookshelf to review!
If you’re a book lover like me, check out Melissa’s blog for some great reviews and suggestions for some new books to read!
Kaylie from Happy Kaylie Place
Kaylie wanted to introduce her Workout Buddies program that runs monthly. When you sign up, you get an electronic penpal that you stay in contact with all month long to give each other support and encouragement to workout regularly!
Sound like something you’re interested in? I think it’s a great idea and would definitely help me stay motivated! Especially going into the new year! Check out Kaylie’s blog to signup!
Huge thanks to all my December Sponsors!!!
Are you interested in being a sponsor of The Lean Green Bean in January?! Check out all the details and then send me an email and we’ll get you all set up! I’d love to have you as a sponsor and introduce my readers to your blog or etsy store!