Random post for you today. Lately I’ve been doing something I rarely do- online shopping! I usually hate buying things online…but it just takes so much less energy than actually going to the store, so I’m trying to give it a whirl. I’m looking for a few things for Spring & Summer and have had some fun browsing for them, so I thought I’d share with you.
First up, a new wallet. Right now I just use one of those slimcard wallets that holds like 4 cards and your ID. I love the idea of it, but I have a few cards I can’t fit in there, so I’m looking for something similarly slim but with slots on both sides. Here are a few I’ve found:
2 & 3 have the same interior just different exteriors. I think they’re my favorites.
4. Fossil Abbot Leather Flap Clutch – not exactly what I’m looking for, but kinda cool that it holds your phone
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren Tate Slim – this color is on sale
6. Lauren Ralph Lauren Tate Slim – same interior as #5, which I like, but not sold on the outside
I love all three of the Kate Spade wallets. The only downside is the price. Just not sure I can spend $100 on a wallet. But I can
stalk watch them to see if they go on sale!
Next up -maxis. I love these for summer…but I don’t have very many of them so I want to add a few to my collection this year. For some reason I’m being drawn to this colorblock pattern even though I’ve never bought anything like that before:
All of these come in tons of color options. I think I’d have to try the colorblock ones on to see where the zigzag hit on my legs. Also, see how all the dresses are nice and long on the models. NEVER the case for me! #tallgirlproblems
And finally….tank tops. Probably my favorite article of clothing no matter what season.
1. Lucky Brand Korine Eyelet Tank – fun details!
2. Swell Daily Striped Pocket Tank – comes in lots of colors!
3. Bella Luxx Pleated Back Tank – LOVE the back!
4. Lively and Lovely Tank – polka dots are always in style!
Plus a couple of workout tanks:
That’s all for now.
Do you prefer shopping online or in store?
Note all links are through Shop Style and I do receive a small amount of money if you click them.