These Healthy 5 Ingredient Snacks can be made quickly to power you through the afternoon slump. Plus several simple snacks that don’t need a recipe!
Let’s talk about snacks today shall we? Squish and I are both huge snackers and I actually dedicate a lot of my food prep time each week to making sure I have healthy snacks on hand for both of us to eat throughout the day! We definitely have some staple favorites, but I’m always looking for new, simple ideas that I can whip up quickly.
I decided to put together a little roundup of ideas for you guys of quick, healthy 5 ingredient (or less!) snacks. Hopefully it’ll give you some new inspiration for the week!
And because some of my favorite snacks are so simple that they may never be a recipe on the blog, here are a few more ideas:
15 No-Recipe Snacks
- Tuna + hummus + salsa + peppers + onions
- Rice cake + smashed avocado + hemp hearts
- Jicama sticks + turkey or ham + hummus
- Popcorn + nuts + dried fruit + pumpkin seeds
- Sweet potato fries + plain yogurt + sriracha
- Whole wheat tortilla + black beans + cheese + salsa
- Apple rings + peanut butter + granola
- String cheese + nuts + crackers
- Steamed edamame + sweet potato chips
- Sweet potato + almond butter
- Fruit juice + unflavored gelatin
- Dates + nut butter/coconut butter
- Cottage Cheese + avocado + berries
- Plain greek yogurt + powdered Ranch + sliced veggies
- Low-sugar whole grain cereal + milk