Take your hummus to the next level by using it to make this Greek Hummus Plate. Topped with vegetables and feta, it’s the perfect party appetizer!
Time for another second look recipe. I first published this recipe — and I use that term loosely– way back in May 2012. I made it again recently and decided it could use some new photos.
This Greek Hummus Plate is the perfect party appetizer but it also makes a great afternoon snack!
Does it look good? Be sure to pin it so you remember to try it out later. Or make it immediately. Both good options!
There no specific quantities for this recipe but here’s what you need:
- 1 batch hummus (whatever flavor you like)
- red bell pepper
- red onion
- feta, crumbled
- balsamic vinegar, optional
- Spread hummus on a plate.
- Dice vegetables and mix with feta.
- Spread on top of hummus.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving if desired.
- Serve with crackers, pita wedges or sliced veggies.
That’s all there is to it. If you like olives, feel free to add those in as well!
Use your favorite recipe to make some homemade hummus or grab some at the store if you’re in a pinch! Top with balsamic vinegar before serving if you want to!
What’s your favorite hummus flavor?