I was also in charge of dessert for Christmas dinner and I wanted something easy that I wouldn’t have to spend a lot of time putting together on Christmas morning. This is one of my favorite desserts and it’s SO easy!
The original Kraft recipe can be found here.
Graham Cracker Eclair Cake
Keywords: raw dessert graham crackers pudding cake
- 2 packages graham crackers
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container of cool-whip, thawed
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
1. Make the pudding by adding cold milk, whisking for 2 minutes and letting sit to thicken.
2. When the pudding has thickened, mix in the coolwhip.
3. Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
4. Top with 1/2 the pudding and another layer of grahams.
5. Repeat with the rest of the pudding and another layer of grahams.
6. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Just before serving, spread a layer of chocolate frosting over the top layer of grahams.
Cut and serve!
And now for the final two Christmas cards- from my sophomore and junior years of college:
And one of my mom and aunt from their childhood!