Time to chat about another round of weekly eats. Here’s what I food prepped last weekend:
- Lentil Veggie Curry
- Carrots for snacking
- Banana pb sandwiches – I stick them in the freezer and eat them for a quick snack.
- Shrimp sauteed with garlic and thai chili sauce
- Greek Hummus Topping
- Sweet Potato Protein Cookies
- Waffle french toast – just dip bread in a mixture of eggs and milk and cook on a waffle iron.
- Tuna mixed with hummus & avocado and stuffed in mini bell peppers
- Sweet Potato Bites
- Roasted potatoes
And here’s what we ate for dinner throughout the week:
Sunday – We ate the Lentil Curry with some naan from the freezer
Monday – Instant Pot Shredded Chicken. Just cooked some plain chicken in broth in the Instant Pot. I put mine over chips and topped with the Greek Hummus topping to make nachos
Tuesday– Instant Pot Asian Chicken with steamfresh and roasted sweet potatoes. I needed to make and shoot pics of this recipe so I made it in the afternoon and we reheated it for dinner.
Wednesday – The shrimp I cooked during food prep. I heated mine up with some scrambled eggs. Hubby ate his with leftover rice and veggies.
Thursday – Dinner out – I had Coq au Vin and hubby had a French Dip.
Friday – Dinner out –
Here are some Squish eats:
- Applesauce, cottage cheese and pb&j toast
- Cottage cheese, donut, clementine and waffle french toast
- Roasted sweet potatoes, green beans, grapes and asian chicken
- Blueberries, mini peppers, shredded chicken and hummus
- Sweet potatoes, blueberries and smoked salmon
- Pears, cottage cheese and waffle FT
- Sweet potatoes, blueberries, smoked salmon
- Applesauce, blueberries, hb egg, sweet potato bite
- Sweet potato bite, raspberries, hb egg and shrimp
And a few lunches. I ate the tuna peppers a couple days for lunch and the sweet potato cookies for breakfast:
One day I had a turkey avocado sandwich with grapes, hummus and peppers.
One day hubby had a turkey and cheese sandwich, potatoes and smoked salmon.
One day hubby had chicken tacos.
Tuesday morning hubby surprised me with Starbucks and a coffee 🙂
That’s it for this week!
What’s the best thing you ate this week?