Time for another round of food prep. Here’s what I prepped last weekend:
- A double batch of Sweet Potato Protein Cookies (small ones for Squish to eat for snacks, big ones for me to eat for early breakfast when baby wakes up)
- Egg wraps for Squish and I to snack on
- Chicken Avocado Burgers (except I used turkey)
- Veggie burger and egg bake (just chopped up 2 veggie burgers, mixed and poured 6 eggs over and topped with cheese. Baked at 375 for 20 min). This was for Squish to eat for breakfast but he didn’t love it.
- Greek hummus topping and carrots for snacking while I make dinner.
- Instant Pot Beef Stew – we ate this for dinner Sunday and lunch a couple of days.
I ate oatmeal for lunch several days this week. Squish did a lot of cottage cheese/egg/fruit combo for breakfast.
Here are a few of his meals this week:
- Turkey and crackers, cucumbers and hummus, clementine
- Leftover chicken fingers and sweet potato fries from Friday dinner out + clementine
- Broccoli dinosaur tots, mandarin oranges, asian chicken
- Egg wrap, cottage cheese + clementine (He eats about 4 clementines a day. They’re his favorite)
- Chicken, sweet potato and cottage cheese
- Sweet potato protein cookie, broccoli tots and chicken sausage
Here’s what we had for dinner:
- Monday – Instant Pot Asian Chicken – recipe coming soon! with brown rice
- Tuesday – Greek Shrimp and Farro Salad – recipe coming Wednesday
- Wednesday – Easy Chicken Pad Thai – Squish helped me make it! Look for a video in tomorrow’s post!
- Thursday – The only night hubby doesn’t coach. We went out to dinner. We shared chicken nachos and then hubby had a Press sandwich with sweet potato fries, I had a Chicken Chop Salad and Squish had chicken fingers and sweet potato fries.
What’s the best thing you ate last week?