It’s been a while, but I’m back on the food prep train! I’m making it my goal to do at least a little food prep every weekend this year. Hopefully I can keep it up!
Here’s what I prepped last weekend (excuse the terrible photo – my son was spiking a fever just as I finished prep):
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Sweet Potato Bites with fresh cranberries
- Salmon Quinoa Cakes – my recipe for Tuna Quinoa Cakes but I subbed fresh salmon
- Egg Muffins – this recipe for Paleo Breakfast Casserole, just in muffin tins and with sausage
- HB eggs
- Tuna salad – similar to this recipe
- Steaks marinating for hubby
- Extra veggies and sausage from the egg muffins and extra salmon
Here’s what a couple of you made:
My friend Alex did her first ever food prep! So proud. She made my breakfast bars and loved them!