Time for another Bean Bytes!
So excited for this girl’s return to blogging!
The New Candid RD via Candid RD
Yay for weight lifting!
5 reasons women should lift weights via Miss Fit Britt
Post Sandy lessons learned via FoodTrainers
DIY Glitter Flats via The Shine Project
Love these. So simple.
34 Ways to bust a bad mood in 10 minutes via Greatist
Greek Yogurt S’mores via Back to her Roots
Homemade cottage cheese!
Easy Homemade Cottage Cheese via Framed Cooks
Great winter running gear tips.
Gear up for winter running via Better with Veggies
I love cinnamon.
10 Cinnamon recipes to swoon over via Bite Size Wellness
Homemade Potato Chips in the Microwave via Nutritious Eats
Let’s talk small talk via Meals and Moves
Another way to roast squash.
Whole Roasted Squash via Hounds in the Kitchen
Workout videos galore!
Favorite workout videos via Handle the Heat
A great way to discover new content!
Shareaholic launches content channels via Shareaholic
A great deal!
Food Blogger Pro via Pinch of Yum
How to make holiday potpourri via Picky Palate
Great tips for handling a crazy schedule.
Reclaim your life even with a hectic schedule via Back to her Roots
Vegan Thanksgiving via No Meat Athlete
A good reminder to floss!
Dare you to floss via Dare You To
Proud of her
A different kind of anniversary via Best Body Fitness
An important reminder.
it’s still a good day via Your Trainer Paige
An awesome virtual race with great prizes for a great cause!
Race for Recovery via NYC Running Mama
Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas
8 Ways You May Be Sabotaging Your Fitness Routine
Stop Judging, Be Kind, Love Yourself
Sugar-free Dried Cranberries
Why Women Don’t Talk Themselves Up & How To Do It Effectively
Homemade Curry Powder
My Doctor Did Not Want To Have The Talk
Lazy Girl’s Guide To Food Photography
In the News
Adding soy to diet doesn’t affect onset of hot flashes
Sports drinks role is often overplayed
California voters say no to GMO labeling
Cholesterol reduced by daily dose of a new probiotic
Little evidence for chia seeds
How fad diets do nutrition a disservice
Nutrition supplements may include unintended hazards
For kids, eating out means more calories
Doctors biased against fat patients
Foods the boost your immune system
Scenes from the Week
1. We had a booth at the employee health fair at my internship.
2. A good reminder.
3. My planner is drowning in post-it notes
4. Madly in love with frozen veggies- stocked up!
5. Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars for an online bakesale winner
6. Went to the ENT- blocked Eustachian tubes
They gave me a nose spray.
7. Mailed some packages of goodies to blog friends- just because
8. Paid for coffee for the guy behind me- happy friday
9. Hubby discovered his new phone case matches his shoes
1. Gorgeous weekend- cleaned out the flower beds
2. Marcus did some light reading
3. Cleaned out the garden. It was a tomato graveyard
4. Found a surprise bunch of carrots!
5. Rockin’ my “Midwest is best” t shirt
6. Much needed couch time with hubby
7. Best friends
8 & 9. First OSU bball game of the season!
Got tickets from a friend of ours
That’s all, friends! Come back tomorrow to learn more about these:
A muffin experiment that turned out REALLY well!
It involves sweet potato, cottage cheese and cranberries